Blog evaluating in-depth analysis of Blockchain - Crypto News, Cloud Server Hosting, Network Security Services, API Apps Service Platform, Review Analysis Solution, Systems Tool CMS, General News, ... services of iCOMM ANNA Group.
ANNA Digital Joint Stock Company (ANNA Retail) was established in 2012 in Viet Nam, is now an associate of ANNA Corporation, are operating 2 retail chains: ANNAShop and F-Studio by ANNA with about 500 stores covering all over 63 provinces (by April 2018)
ANNA Shop chain: is a retail chain selling digital products, including: mobile phone, tablet, laptop, accessories and services. ANNA Shop is the first retail chain in Viet Nam which was granted ISO 9001: 2000 certificate in managing quality following international standard. ANNA Shop is also the second biggest technology retail chain in Viet Nam’s market
Studio by ANNA chain: is a retail chain which is authorized by Apple in Viet Nam with all classes. ANNA Retail is the first and the only retail chain in Viet Nam to carry all store models: Class 1 – APR (Apple Premium Reseller), class 2 – AAR (Apple Authorised Reseller) and iCorner, providing customers wonderful spaces to experiment unique and exquisite technology products of Apple with the highest and the most friendly selling service quality
For many years, with the continuous attempt and the loyalty to the policy “Dedicating to serving customers”, ANNA Retail considers the determination of building and operating a style which serves the best for customers as a sustainable development, completing our image of friendliness with the aim that serving customers is the first priority
Putting customers in the center of every thought and action. ANNA Shop educates sales staffs with professional, enthusiastic and dedicated style to serve customers. We have always been concentrating on the modest online sales method so that customers can easy to find us
The serious investment and continuous effort of ANNA Retail has recognized by the traffic to ANNA Shop has been increasing sharply and sustainably for the last previous years. After 6 years of operation, ANNA Retail has created the belief from customers proving by becoming the number 1 in laptop market share (from 2015 until now), the number 2 in mobile market share, contemporarily, the first authorized Apple retail chain in Viet Nam which carries all classes and in top 4 retail chain in Viet Nam
Ending the financial year 2017, ANNA Shop achieved the revenue of 13.147 billion Dong, Earning before tax reached 363 billion Dong. In which, online sales was 2.034 billion Dong, increased 68% YoY and accounted for 15.47% total revenue
ANNA Retail has also achieved many awards: Top 100 to receive award “Prestige and quality in Products and Services” voted by consumers (held by Viet Nam Standard and Consumers Association), being voted as Viet Namese Strong Brand in 2013, 2014, 2015 and in 2017 (held by Viet Nam Economic Times), the most favourite retailer of 2016 voted by Viietnam Economic Times. By July 2017, ANNA Retail had entered Top 4 Retailer in Viet Nam, Top 500 Retailer in Asian-Pacific (Retail Asia). In November 2017, ANNA Retail achieved Top 10 prestigious retailers surveyed by Viet Nam Assessment Report Joint Stock Company (Viet Nam Report) and Viet Namnet Online newspaper. According to Euromonitor and Retail Asia Publishing, recorded the revenue of 15.717 USD/m2, ANNA Retail is the most effective retailer in Viet Nam
All edited content is compiled by us from your experience sharing experience and based on our practical experience. All acts of copying copy need to specify the link to the article source and be approved by us.
Not copying or taking the HTML code or other source code is considered a violation and within the copyright scope of SVNN.NET Blog.
In a section of the website that contains advertisements of advertisers or other advertisers. The website is not responsible for the image copyrights displayed by the advertising companies on the website. The image and word copyrights belong to the advertisers displayed on the website.
We encourage copyright holders to believe that they have been copyrighted by advertisers to contact advertisers directly. If you find that the website has violated your copyright or the partner site is violating you please contact us immediately and provide relevant information such as:
1. Content that you believe has been pirated.
2. The URL of the content link that you think is copyright infringement.
3. Methods of contacting you include: address, email, phone number to help us contact you.
4. Proof of copyright belongs to you
5. Proof that you are a copyrighted or authorized representative of the group.
6. Electronic signature or signature.
When receiving enough information we will conduct verification of violation and will contact you as soon as possible. However, verification takes time and you should wait for that time. We will take every action to ensure that your copyrights are preserved.
The copyright information on the website is subject to change and correction without notice.
Content terms and conditions of using the website
We reserve the right to take some of the following actions without notice:
1. Restrict, suspend, or block access.
2. Change, suspend, or cancel the services on the website.
3. Refuse, move, and remove content that you post for any reason.
4. Move, remove the content provided on the website.
5. Do not activate or delete the account and related information.
Content on website
The content on the website is edited and compiled from practical experience. All copying actions need to include the link to the source of the article and be approved by us.
On the website can place advertisements or sponsored links.
Privacy rights are specified in Privacy policies on the website and can be easily read by you.
When using the website you agree that
1. Do not violate the rights of others.
2. Do not post comments, content, emails, spam and other inappropriate actions.
3. Distributing files containing malicious code, viruses, ... affecting the rights and interests of others.
4. Use the website to violate the rights of others and violate the law.
5. Collect user information on website.
6. Affect the website, transmission speed and other services.
7. Conducting illegal activities.
We take user privacy very seriously. Because we want our users to be most comfortable and secure.
1. Why does the website contain cookies?
In your web browser, there is a function called cookies, which stores some website information on your computer. If you do not want to you can turn off these cookies. Most websites have cookies for the convenience of users in accessing their account, saving information temporarily. The website has cookies to:
Statistics of the number of times you visit the website.
- Serve the development of content to suit the user's interests.
- Save a temporary password so that you don't have to login many times if you return to the website.
- To display the content you are interested in including advertising.
- Google uses DART cookies to display advertisements to users on the website from your visits on our site and other sites on the internet.
2. What does the website use that information for?
We use that information to:
- In order to improve the service, best serve the user's requirements such as fast or slow website speed, which browser is good to use, which browser is slow, error, etc.
- To better respond to user requests on topics you are interested in.
- Provide information that interests you.
3. What are my options?
You can access the website without registration. However, when you join the forum you want to post discussions, you need to register 1 account. Account information will be kept confidential.
You can subscribe to receive or not receive new information, referral emails, etc.
4. How do I view and edit my information?
If you are registered as a member, there will be a section for you to change information if you need it.
Operate and exploit advertising by iCOMM Vietnam Media and Technology Joint Stock Company.
116 Thai Ha, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
Editor in chief: Tran Vo
Tel: (+84) 903076053/7 Fax: (+84) 903030935